Sunday, September 27, 2009

Samuel Adams LongShot Winners announced.

The Samuel Adams American Homebrew Contest selects beers from two homebrewers and a Boston Beer employee's recipe to make up the yearly release of the LongShot variety pack.

Michael Robinson, a long time Brew Free or Die member, has an Old Ale in the pack, Ben Miller of New Mexico contributes a Barleywine, and Jeremy White, an IT employee at Boston Beer, offers a Belgian-style Saison. Congratulations to all three winners, but I have to express how happy I am for Michael Robinson. This was Michael's second time in a row as a LongShot finalist. I just wish I could have been there in person to say well done!!!

The LongShot pack is slated for release in April 2010, my hope is to get to try some of that beer well before April.

No comments: